SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2012 Was A great Success!!
We would like to thank all of the sponsors, vendors, volunteers, and runners for making this event so successful.
And special thanks to
Jamie Gottschall and John Bolesta for all their help!!
The Autism Society of Lehigh Valley.
The Autism Society of Lehigh Valley will be hosting a competitive one mile race and fun run/walk fundraiser in support of the families in the Lehigh Valley who live with Autism.
Note: Young children must be supervised at all times.
(RAIN OR SHINE)
|Registration (Race Day)(AM)||09:00 AM
|Kid’s Crafts and Fun Activities||10:00
|Half Pint Fun Run (<5 yr)||10:00
|Special Needs Kids Fun Run||10:15
|¼ Mile Kids run (6 – 8 yrs)||10:30|
|¼ Mile Kids run (9 – 10 yrs)||10:40|
|¼ Mile Special Needs Kids run||10:50|
|Women’s Mile Run/Walk||11:30|
|Men’s Mile Run/Walk||12:00 noon
|Elite Master’s/Open Mile Run||12:30 PM
LOCATION: Upper Saucon Community Park
3231 Preston Lane, Upper Saucon Community Park at Preston Lane, Center Valley, PA 18034
Awards and Raffles:
- All Children in races will receive participant awards.
- Women’s and Men’s Mile Runners will compete for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd age group medals in 15 age group divisions.
- Elite Male and Female Master’s and Open Mile Runners will compete for prize money that will be distributed to the top three finishers in each category (Open Male; Open Female; Master’s Male; Master’s Female)
- Military Personnel – Prize Money to the 1st Male and Female
- Prize money:
- Elite Open Male – 1st $250, 2nd $125, 3rd $75
- Elite Open Female – 1st $250, 2nd $125, 3rd $75
- Elite Master’s Male – 1st $200, 2nd $100, 3rd $50
- Elite Master’s Female – 1st $200, 2nd $100, 3rd $50
- Top Male Military Personnel – $200
- Top Female Military Personnel – $200
- A Corporate Challenge will also be contested in the following: Women’s; Men’s; Mixed.
Online Registration: https://register.bazumedia.com/reg/form?eventID=1636.
Mail Registration: Click here for the Registration Form
Mail registration form to:
PO Box 267
Coopersburg, PA 18036
Cost: Early Registration by September 30th is $15 for adults (post $20); $10 for Children (post $15)
(Race T-Shirt: First 200 Mile Run Participants)
“Before you judge a man, walk a MILE in his shoes”
Race Director Contact Information:
Race Co-Director Contact Information: