ARCH of the Lehigh Valley-Autism Resource Community Hub of Lehigh Valley (ARCH of LV)
ASERT (Autism Services, Education, Resources and Training Collaboratives)
- Camp WISP, The Watson Institute, Sewickley, PA, is an inclusive summer program for children with autism.
- Camp Joy, in Schwenksville, provides respite services for families and caregivers of children with developmental disabilities, including autism.
- Easter Seals of Southeastern Pennsylvania has summer day camp adaptive recreation programs designed to offer new challenges, new experiences, social events and fun times with peers.
- Camp Lee Mar, Lackawaxen, PA.
- Aaron’s Acres, in Lancaster County, provides ongoing supportive, educational and recreational services to children with special needs and their families.
- Keystone Pocono Camp is committed to offering novel as well as proven and meaningful programming to individuals with various disabilities, ranging from developmental delays, ADHD, autism, and other related impairments, ensuring the proper degree of structure, supervision and most importantly fun.
- Summit Camp, in Honesdale, PA, serving ADD, LD and Asberger’s kids (office in Forest Hills, New York).
- Beacon Lodge, in Newton Hamilton, s a non-profit summer camp for children and adults with visual impairments as well as other challenges.
- Camp Wesley Woods, Grand Valley, PA. For children with emotional and intellectual handicaps. Please call Herb West at 814/436-7802.
- Camp Victory , 58 Camp Victory Rd, Millville, PA 17846